So once again history repeats itself. I thought things would change this time around, but I was a fool to think so. Once again it is my fault and I know this is goodbye for good this time. What can I say? I lost someone I hold really dear to me on the 30th, perhaps even before that but know this, the one quote I said, I meant it from the bottom of my heart. Perhaps not because I said mean things huh lol much like a beast in the disguise of a human. Also this is like a diary for me, why have I kept this public, I don't know. Its about time I close my heart to everyone again. One day I might open it up again but til then, take care everyone.
The curtain closes for berserker.
(Get it Tai? hahaha)
hahah yeh, new chapter unfolds dw!
ReplyDelete