Evening, today I met a little girl at Hieu's house which happened to go by the name, Squishy (Yes.. I know what you are thinking and no it does not end bad) she acted all cutesy n shit, did not give a single fuck. Was ignoring her and doing my own shit, drinking at 3 in the afternoon when suddenly she starts talking about her life. I was like fuck, I don't need this right now, since I was trying to enjoy my beer and what not. As she started it got rather interesting as she started talking about her dad and mum, I said 'nice family you got there', nek minit, it gets darker, she says; 'my dad abandoned me and mum only feeds me one meal a day', holy shit. I fucked up, when I said that one line, my wave length instantly matched hers, even though my life was meh, her's was fucked up. Basicly neglected by her parents and living on her own, I couldn't begin to comprehend what that must feel like. Then it hit me, under all that acting is a girl so broken, yet after everything she smiles and troops on.
So we got pizza, drank more then went to play pool. Got back at about 9 to Hieus then mucked around til 10. The thing was that when we got back she seemed sad cause of some more problems and decided that she needs a drink to keep her going. I gave her some wise words which I should of adhered to ages ago,
Why keep drinking? Sure it will help but only for tonight, it will still be there the next day. Isn't it the same as running away? Stop running and face them head on.
I think some of those words got to her and she hesitated on taking the shot, then put it down and went in to play games n what not. Felt good/10 but I felt like I pushed it on her, I dunno if I did the right thing. I do not feel sorry or pity her by any means, more of respect above all else.
Any who, snapchat is rather funny, haven't taken so many pictures in my life. Nice singing retard :)
-Denne out.
I'll always be there for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment