Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Entry 127.


Yo, how was everyone's day? Hope it was a good one :)

Woke up at 12 today, went on to play some dota 2 til 2 ish when the guys decided to go get lunch, didn't get to Sunnybank til 3 or so. Most of them went to Cafe Me but I wanted chicken katsu curry so, I ate separately from them. Afterwards we hit up fun house cause Tai wanted to play his Initial D, spent about an hour there because a movie was screening at 5.30. When it was time, Tai and Jack didn't want to watch the movie so they sat outside while Hoa, TD and I went to watch Miracle in cell no.7. I was a Korean movie as the three of us entered, it was empty, I was flabbergasted because I've never been in a cinema with absolutely no people in it. Did lots of crazy shit like yelling, laughing really loud, texting and putting our feet up. #Yolo hahaha

Spoilers.

The movie was so god damn funny but at the same time it was sad as hell :( There were 2 scenes that made me tear up (Hope the other guys didn't see lololol); first was when her dad was being super awesome/caring during one of her visits in prison. He just didn't want to leave her side because he loved her so much. I wished I had a dad like that. Second was when it was on his last day to live, his daughter when to visit him for the last time but she didn't know it. His final moments we so sad because he was trying to say goodbye to his little daughter of 6 or so, but you could see the fear in his eyes of dying. No matter how many times he tried to bid farewell, he just couldn't do it. In the end he wanted to live on for his daughter, to see her through life, to look out for her. Just god damn. Recommended, 10/10.
That was my long as day.

 Got told the other day that this is my blog and I can write what I want and I should do so regardless of who reads. Guess you are right, I'll just go HAM from now on, zero fucks given.

Am I really bottling up Yen? Sure I don't share my past often nor with many people but I'm not angry or anything.

On another note, when did I start writing things that I didn't send?




I'll always be there if you need me.





Note to self: Stop taking so long to write shit, took an hour to write this. -_-




2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA DENNE! i read this and laughed, thanks for the tiny shout out man ==" you're lucky i just happened to be bored enough to start reading.

    you're not bottling up - but i know there are some things you'd love to talk about but there's just isn't the right person to talk to it about, am i right? i know that there's an angry side that you've pushed to the back of your mind where you've forgotten for now until someone starts to poke it.

    and who ever told you that was right; your blog, your mind, your story. write whatever the fck you want down! zero fucks given right? ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see now, I'm just a time killer aye haha

      There is someone I can talk to, just haven't talked to them much about this subject but yes you're right, I've buried it long ago and sometimes it resurfaces.

      Delete