Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Entry 125.


As I'm about to leave the house.

Sy: Hey Denne, c-c-c-c-can I play on your computer tomorrow?

Me: Yeah alright.

God damn the way he says things is so damn cute I just cant refuse, I just want to hug him til he's a pulp heh. The smile he puts on when I say yes.. priceless.

Days been quite short, slept through most of it and since the other guys are at uni there hasn't been much activity, besides the occasional games when they go uni later on in the day. Later on in the evening, we looked on the net for masks to wear to Hong's Party. After searching endlessly, I found one that really stood out to me. Hope it fits my face and hope I can rock it well. Haven't seen everyone dressed up since formal, will be awesome I reckon and I still need a 2dn picture with everyone together, perhaps it will happen at Hongs. Then went to Kevin's place for some Kfc and was it packed! So many people lining up tonight and when we finally ate, it had a burnt texture to it. Oh well. Went home afterwards and well, here I am :)

Hope tomorrow is more exciting so I can post some cool stories of my young me for future me :D

Night night and stay classy.


The spark that can show you a new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment