Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Entry 126.

Its been about a week now, thought I'd post something about the past days.


  • Got fucked up at Oscars on Saturday night thank you for looking out for me.
  • Went to church on Sunday for mothers day and tried recovering from my hangover.
  • Went mask shopping with the boys, had a sick day.
  • Tried to re-dye hair today, didn't turn out again... sick of it now LOL and had sports til 10.
That pretty much sums up the days I did something / went out. Been sleeping at 2-3 these days and waking up at midday. Nights have been quiet as well, just me and my music now but it isn't so bad. 

I spoke to my old man the other day. Went to look for Sy cause I thought he was at his house, when I went to ask he wasn't and I started to panic cause I thought he was at home alone.(was at church from 2 - 5 ish and mum was with me n John was out) As I was about to go he started asking questions about my life and what I'm doing etc. I avoided most of them with 'dunno', he kept at it, it's too late to start acting like a father to me. I still remember those words ever so clearly, 'don't you ever call me Dad again, I have no son like you.' 

Sometimes when life hits you hard, you got to get back in there and repay it 100 fold. Hit it twice as hard, strive to win, strive to live life to the fullest. 

 
Red suits you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment