I love rocking out to J.Rock, sometimes I wish I was part of a band and we would play some sick songs but first I need to find members.
Went fishing yesterday night with my boys, Leon, Hoc, Alex and Jack. Went to Newstead first up and realised there was nothing in the river after we cast netted 3 times :/ that was lame so we moved locations to Cleveland instead. On the way there we pumped music in my car lololol, good shit, sang some songs and followed the wrong car! Cause I was following Hoc for most of the way but then remembered the right way to go so then I over took him and then he zooms by, me and Leon were like what the fuck, thissss guy. So I had to speed to catch up to him but he kept speeding on the cunt. Nek minit he pulls into a convenient store car park so me and Leon deduced that he needed to take a shit or something badly. As I was turning in as well, this car kept following me and I was like the fuck... ended up pulling over and guess who was right behind me. It was fucking Hoc, the blue lancer that zoomed by just happened to look exactly like his and he was following me the whole time! LOL It ended up being a 20 minute detour but when we got to our destination it was 9.30 (high tide was 8.30) but the tides hadn't receded so I was pretty pumped to catch some big game. Threw some bait down and they started biting instantly, rather heavy hits too but I couldn't catch them for some reason zzz. This kept going on til about 10 30 when the tide was noticeably lower. Hoc was hunting for butter bream and caught a fair few before the tides got crappy. Then the baby breams came in, just constant baby breams were being caught. Hoc got fairly mad LOL he really wanted those butter breams. This kept going til 11.30 we had a fairly big haul by the time we left which was midnight. During those 30 minutes we talked about so much crap, it was rather funny but I wont be writing it on here cause there would be too much. Drove back to Oxley Maccas to get some food, Leon and Alex fell asleep in the car, it was rather cute haha. The guy serving was a massive dick, wanted to give him a knuckle sandwich... Anywho, we ate and talked about more crazy shit then proceeded to go through Leons pictures and reminisced about the old days. Recalling the past parties, whatsapp chats and other things, this went on til 2.30 in the morning. Good shit. Played black and white(first one to be different from the rest wins) to see who got the treasure trove of fish, Hoc got it on the first go, he didn't even notice til I pointed it out LOL such a clueless bastard. Drove Leon and Alex home, then finally got home at 3. As I was opening the door to my house, I got paranoid for some reason, like something was watching me. Brushed it off, got inside and quickly closed the door behind me haha. Changed, put the net in water and fell asleep as soon as I touched my bed.
Woke up this morning to snapchat, was half awake when I saw it.... it disappeared before I got a good look. ... Proceeded to play Borderlands 2 all day. Productive I reckon.
Woke up this morning to snapchat, was half awake when I saw it.... it disappeared before I got a good look. ... Proceeded to play Borderlands 2 all day. Productive I reckon.
Someone say baby dragons? No? Okay, I'll show myself out...
Sorry about the wall of text. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment