Hmm, I'm going to write a legit story about a girl I've had a crush on for awhile now.
It all started one night at Tet, on a Friday/Saturday was 15th or 16th I think. The year, 2011, we were in grade 12. She was in a bright red dress, stunning, long black hair, just god damn gorgeous. I wasn't paying much attention before hand but once she arrived I couldn't look away. My jaw dropped, not literally but yeah.
Is this what they call love at first sight?
(LOL corny but dgaf)
I hadn't really paid much attention to her at school, to me back then, she was just another girl I had school with. As the days went by I slowly chipped away at being a random friend to a somebody in her books. During Chinese class I would make an effort to sit next to her, do stupid shit to try and impress her, practically get close to her since our forms were different and we had no classes together besides that. Slowly Chinese class became my favourite class, as days became months it was good fun and before I knew it, it was graduation. God dammit Denne, what the fuck have you been doing all this time.
Fast track a couple of months and well, I somehow got her number cause I don't remember so well these days..(thats why im recording my days on here) Any who I would talk to her on Whatsapp, msn and yeah, just casual talk about random crap that would be happening throughout our days. We would talk about the craziest shit, like 'who would you save if x and y was to die and you can only save one.' Laughs were had and calls were made but these were rare as she would be busy all the damn time because of Uni or would be tired after work haha. But I remember when we had these calls, she would laugh at my voice cause of how deep/ different it sounded on the phone. I would often sit outside while talking cause I get better reception out there despite it being chilly, I didn't mind, it was nice.
Finally I think it was time to finally tell her how I felt after so long, so there I was, on msn writing it.
HER: OMG who is she aye ;)
ME: Its you.
HER: ....
me secretly, Denne you fucked up man, you. fucked. up.
ME: yeah...
That's about all I remember about that night. I wasn't sure if that was a solid move or not. Well I thought to myself, what's done is done. Anyway, she didn't really give me an answer or anything of the sort, more of a, oh ok cool. So more months went by and well the talks were more consistent, slowly becoming a day to day basis. It was good at first but slowly it was harder to find things to talk about haha but somehow things always turn up and the conversation kept on going. There were times where I would call up drunk cause well, as people say, the real you comes out when you are drunk. The conversations would be stupid as per usual and the thing is that it was different because this time I was just laying in Kevin's backyard looking up at the stars, it was a nice night :)
Fast track a couple more months and there we were at Ronnie's 18th Birthday. I did my thing, she did hers, we didn't really talk much in real life. Perhaps it was my fault, cause I would be all nervous n stuff hahaha. This was also a few weeks after I got my tattoo, so she lifted up my sleeve and looked with Tien as I went to grab a drink. I turned to see who it was and they ran, so I was there saying what the fuck just happened. She later on told me it was her and that she thought I was mad cause she did that. I wasn't. She gave me a 6/10 still above average huh.
Fast track many more months, I called her Princess and well, I felt we were close enough for me to throw in a nickname and since I have the 'knight' persona, it fit? haha this is embarrassing
Fuck I cant think straight now. Part 2 tomorrow night.
FT.
Edit: Seems like i was wrong about some things...terrible memory.
1. Was Tet in 2012 instead of 2011 but doesn't mean I hadn't unconsciously liked her back then during school.
2. Seemed like it was Teresa instead of Tien... I swear to god it was Tien....zzzz
Seems to be it and no, I will not just leave it just so it shows how retarded my memory was. I will correct it whether you like it or not.

kids - in the year 2012 at the chinese new years festival, this is how i met your mother(LOL)
ReplyDelete