People are like dice. We throw ourselves into life.
- Unknown frenchman.
Been listening to hard-style all day today, forgot how good it was, reminded me of when we shuffled in High school and how I made a group called IHS, Insane hard Stylers. Hahah good times.
Not sure why but my chest is sore as and I think it is getting more defined/bigger, wonder if its cause my body is slowly maturing more or just a random pain. Weird as.
Watched the hangover today, shit is fucken funny, cant believe I haven't seen it earlier, keen for 2 and soon, 3.
Despise how hard you try, you cant change yourself to become someone else, nor can you make them love you back. If you did try, I pity you.
Wonder what to wear to Hong's Birthday, potentially long sleeve, jeans and vest? (not sure on vest) I WANT A COOL MASK. I'm rather excited lol, now, the question is to drink or not to drink.(monies on drinking)
Surprised you remembered from so long ago, Princess, thought you had forgotten. Reminds me, I want that Uno game now. :D
Noctem saltabunt.

No comments:
Post a Comment