Dark post,
don't read if you don't want to read about my complaints/problems.
Been doing a lot stuff the past couple of days but I don't feel like recalling so much tonight.
Faced with another wall in my path I've got two choices, A or B, picking one will without a doubt be for a better or worse outcome of my mental state.
I have no idea how I feel right now, probably a mixture of anger and sadness. Where's my alcohol, a place to lay down, the night sky filled with stars without an overcast and the constant worries of being bitten by mossies? Fuck.
I remember discussing with Hoc if I died, how would I go out and to be honest I said I wanted to go out with a boom so people remember me or go out protecting someone I care about. Not sure if I still feel the same way as of now. We always talk about that kind of crap when we're together, I wonder why. Most likely I think, is that we view ourselves as the vanguards for 2dn, our sole duty is to protect everyone from all threats or die trying. hahaha #YOLO
To live is to win in life, to die is to lose, I find this true in every aspect, yet when you break it down, it comes down to, Working til retirement then being a potato til death. Sounds shit balls. That's just my downey view of it. haha
Sometimes I feel like reverting back to my old cold self but I don't know if that's a good idea.
I know exactly which 2 guys to talk to/will talk to me after I write this, so I say sorry for troubling you two and thanks in advance. I know my problems jar isn't very big so I have to relieve of it somehow every now and then. Either that or my attitude / emotions are too strong.
The eyes say it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment