Sunday, 5 May 2013

Entry 123.




Hey there guys, give this a listen its nice :D!

Went to forest lake park the other night to chill with my two boys Vinh and Tai. Although before they came I arrived at 10pm and stared at the starry night sky for awhile. It was nice and chill but sitting there thinking things through wasn't so bad plus I had my music pumping in my ears :)
Shady as people at the park at night but I wasn't too worried about Abos and what not. Tai and Vinh came at about 10.30 and we sat there talking about cars, girls and life, pretty damn good talk even though the cops came to do rounds frequently. We hit up 7/11 afterwards cause Tai was hungry after his gym session and just as we got through the front door, Tai said, "Lets roll this place"
nek minit,
the shop keeper said in a super high pitched voice, "Hello there."
I just laughed out loud, when Tai said, "jokesss." We ate our food and headed home as it hit 12. Solid night I believe.

An outing tomorrow, wooooo, 'bout fucken time. Excited :D

Early night, Denne signing out :)


We are men now, not the boys we once were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment