Hello again! Its been so damn long since I last wrote something and today shall be the day :)
Let me start off by saying, 3000 views? jesus, I feel so popular haha, just kidding. I did really just write this solely for myself or perhaps just a select few people in my life.
Alright, where to start. Probs do something a bit different rather than a recap of my week and maybe a quick recap.
A couple of months ago some lady said something to me about Love and Jesus. She said stuff like
"When you're in love you want to spend more time with them and buy them stuff" etc etc.
I honestly did not agree much with her at all because I didn't think I was that type of person at all. I thought I was rather a 'need my own space, don't cling onto me too much and lovey dovey guy', boy was I wrong. Turns out I really like hanging around her, her being around me and over all, a lovey dovey guy. It's quite funny when you find things out about yourself when you never knew about them in the first place. It really was just a giant sudden realisation, although it didn't hit me as hard as I thought it should have, it was still more than enough to make me go wow haha. Well yeah, enough of that, love is rather peculiar to me because as I've read and heard, love and hate really is separated by a fine line. To me, when I feel the sensation, my mood is all cheery and I would describe love as, like a drug.(mostly coke) Once you've had some you'd want more and more but once its gone, your mood drops then suddenly BAM, love is like a double edged sword, shit comes at a price. Well yeah, it makes sense to me but perhaps not to anyone else. Just felt like writing this because I was suppose to write this months ago but never really got the chance to because it slipped my mind, per usual.
Lets see, the previous week...
- Went girlfriends house on Saturday and Sunday
- Games/home Monday and Tuesday
- Picked gf and friends up on Wednesday
- Out Thursday for Teddy's going away dinner
- Went Sunnybank to eat at Ku-O for a late night date on Friday
- Saturday this week, went city for karaoke + drinks then ribs and rumps for dinner at the valley
- Chill sesh at her house on Sunday.
Sweet as week but I need to get the $$$ again haha
Have a good night, take care and peace. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment