Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Pokemon Commentary.


Welp it was super duper hot today at work,even though I was in a factory, the heat just kept on rising. Fml.
Besides that, it wasn't as bad as Tuesday, when I could barely keep my eyes open at all cause of 6 o'clock start.

Been listening to Medusa by Chris Brown alot lately, old songs from him are so nostalgic haha Without further ado :)


Spent this afternoon with my gal, lounging around in my bed, talked about random things which was really nice. Anywho since my eyes are stinging like crazy, I tear'd up abit when I heard Lana Dey Rey's Young and Beautiful when I stared at her. It was a really nice feeling, well to me anyways. Well it is nearly 10 again.... cant wait for the weekend to relax and have fun.

Dat feel when she focuses more on Pokemon Commentaries rather than you LOL. T_T

Take care and night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment