- Where did we meet?
We met after me headding to Hieus to give him some company after learning that his parents went to VN. I was under the impression he was home alone but nek minit, she was there. - Where was our first date?
I invited her to a park cause I felt like going out and chillaxing and she wanted to hang with me so why not. - What was your first impression of her?
To be frank it was an innocent, weak girl who had nothing but sadness in her life and the only shoulder she had was booze. - When did I meet her family?
The day after the date when I came over to her house and asked her out. - Weird habit of hers?
That would have to be her burping an insane amount trying to impress me. ( sorry hun :P) - How long have we been together?
3 months and 3 weeks - Any traditions?
We Skype til we K.O. every night with each other / when we arent with each other. - An animal that she resembles?
An animal she resembles would have to be a wolf. - What was our first roadtrip?
None so far. - First thing I noticed about her?
How small she was LOL kidding her eyes but I dont know if that counts because when I went to pee, I went to wash my hands and didnt notice she was there changing. I walked out completely oblivious. HAHAHAHA - What pisses her off?
Dumb people who ask dumb questions aka me :) :) - Favourite feature about her?
Ass. - 3 things she's good and not good at?
Good at - nothin, nothing and nothing
Bad at - everything x 3
Kidding LOL dont kill me pls.
Good at making me do things, pool and hurting me :(
Bad at sulking, losing and taking my crude jokes. - What do we argue about the most?
Fucking food, whether it be where to eat to she has to eat even though she doesn't have an appetite. Probably sounds stupid to you but hell, food = srs business. - Does she have PMS?
Not really as far as I can tell cause I'm super mellow most of the time. - Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Sometimes I feel as if its an even split but people reckon she does but secretly I make her feel as if she does MUAHAHAHHAH - Does she have any weird obsessions...?
Saying no to things I buy her, I mean just take it woman. - Nicknames for each other?
Leo & Kitty. - What is her favourite restaurant?
Ku-O??? - If she was watching T.V. what would she be watching? ( who the fuck comes up with theses)
Game of thrones but she doesn't like watching stuff cause it bores her, so she says. - What is the one food she does not like?
Anything to do with prawns. - What drink does she order when she goes out?
Coffee stuff cause she likes coffee. - What size shoe does she wear?
36 chinese size or some crap so that equates to a 6-7 - Her favourite kind of sandwich?
Egg and lettuce. - What is one talent she has?
Reading my facial expressions easily. - What would she eat everyday if she could?
Big macs with extra sauce. - Her favourite cereal? ( da fuck)
The one with berries and sticks and shit.(I dont remember what it was called LOL) - Her favourite kind of music?
Classics. - Her favourite sports team?
None - What is her eye colour?
Dark Hazelnut like mine! - Who's her best friend?
Anne is a close friend currently so not to sure about that. - Something that I wish she didn't do?
Try and be so considerate all the time, sometimes you just have to be all, I want to do this today. - Where is she from?
From Vietnam. - What kind of cake would I bake for her birthday?
One with my glorious face on it ;) - Does she play sports?
Netball - Waht can she spend hours doing?
Playing War of the Roses / Mabinogi / games in general.
Saturday, 28 September 2013
The girlfriend tag.
As requested by the gf, seems fun and its my blog so why the fuck not :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
impress you my ass hun .-. go suck a dick. i only do a handful of things to impress you, and damn it does more than impress you ;)
ReplyDelete