Thursday, 19 September 2013

Cuts.

So today was an interesting day at work, I was doing things kinda fast at work today because I had a goal. Get this shit done and out of the way, so I went HAM for a solid 3 hours for the first third of my day. Then another hour and a half for my second session when suddenly, a wild man in his 40 - 50 ~ appears. He saw me jumping up and down in the metal container cause I was trying to flatten the scrap metal so I could fit more in the container instead of telling someone to go dump it. He said, you should be careful otherwise you might hurt yourself cause of spiky sharp bits of steel protruding out. I thought that was really nice of him because he always seems to look out for me when I work at the company, I feel asif he has grown fond of me because afterwards he said, also, you have alot of scars on you already, don't want to get another one otherwise it'll be hard for you to find a wife. I looked at him like dafuq did he just say but I smiled though cause it was kind of funny :)

Anywho, another event happened today while I was at Inala, I was casually walking out of the shopping centre when I noticed some kid was getting his bag checked infront of the reject shop. I thought nothing of it, then all of a sudden as I was about to leave the door, HEY!, I see the little fat guy run through the doors. I knew that I could have easily grabbed him by the collar and dragged him back or tripped him or chased him down but I felt it wasn't necessary cause it probably was a chocolate bar or something. Well I did contemplate about it for abit but meh whats done is done. That was my day.


Enjoy :)

Night, take care and peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment