Well I havent written anything for the past week and abit but thats because I've been so busy + tired!
To start it off, going to log what Ive been doing so yeah, just been helping out the girlfriend at her new restaurant! Shit gets fairly hectic at around 12 or so but besides that its pretty chill and I get free food + drinks :D :D but since I only wanted to help out I dont get paid :P which I dont really care at all as long as I get food haha. Anywho that's what Ive been up to this past week cause work kind of "died" down and I have a week off from it but ughhh I need the money so bad was preparing to work flat out too.. Also after work I would take the gf out to play pool, eat and stuff like that til 11ish everyday so yeah been flat out. So by the time I get home I usually K.O and redo the next day lol. So essentially I will be working 7 days a week cause I can so gaming/anime might be cut down abit or til I can find time to fit it in :)
OKAY! now that thats done time to go to detail so I dont forget shit in the future.
- Saw Yen one day at the shops and we talked abotu crap then proceeded to buy some stuff to make for K.Les late BDay present.
- Met Lucy and talked to her for the first time in 10 years
- Met another girl called Thao today ( shes pretty cute) and a guy called Voung ( I think that's how you spell it)
- Bought gf heels and a dress ( she looks fucking gorgeous in it ;) )
- Went Moon fest with her today as well for a little while, it was nice.
Well that about sums up most of the important stuff and went Cootha a lot as well with her friend Anne and her bf Henry. They seem like very nice people and I smile a fair bit now-a-days too. Thank you to the people who kept encouraging me to do so, it isnt so bad after all :D
Kind of in a rush so night and take care G.
No comments:
Post a Comment