Today was a slow going day once again, woke up at 12 because time flew by last night and before I knew it, it was 2 in the morning. Anywho, played Dota 2 with the guys til 3.30 when mum came home. Dropped by Liens house because she wanted to see me before she went tutor which I did not mind at all, rather happy to see her. Drove her to tutor at 5 then lent my phone to her so she could talk to me while there, picked her up at 9 then chilled at her place for an hour, got maccas on the way home and ended up playing yu gi oh with Vinh til 12. That was pretty much it for today, rather eventful and chilled at the same time :)
Resuming from yesterday, after waking up the next morning fucked up. I would go charge my phone cause it wouldn't make it through the night since Skype rapes the batts. Then turn it on to find Snapchats she sent from school, would be so so so so many and I would open them one by one and see what she did throughout her day. Every now and then she would bloop me on facebook using her ipod, that was rather nice aswell because shit can sometimes get boring at home when everyone is at uni and what not. Then things just got more and more regular, instead of her talking with the people she usually talks to, she talks to me til late and the days would repeat. I remember telling her to not fall for me one night because it would be weird cause Hieu was chasing her. I continued to push her towards Hieu whenever I could but nothing really helped as the gap that happened between them was way too big to fill. So the talking continued and somewhere along the line, I knew what I wanted and that was her. I was sick of coming second, always coming second to everyone else because I wanted them to be happy. You know what, you can't always make everyone happy and I learnt that the hard way. After confirming that there was absolutely no chance of her ever liking Hieu again, I made my move. Sure I heard shit from people but never directly, I didn't care much at all because they knew nothing other than the tip of the ice berg. Sometimes it did get to me but Tram said something to me that really eased me on the inside, ' ultimately the girl chooses who she wants to be with ' that really hit me and gave me a giant slap on the face. I quickly snapped out of it and to this day I have never regretted what I did at all. Our 3rd month is coming up this Sunday and I have never been so happy. Just her being there doing her thing, just makes me smile and feel so loved.
I know I've been writing about her alot these days but honestly that's what I care about most and I'm positive that isn't going to change anytime soon. Of course I will still be hanging with my boys but it seems to be going alright splitting my time. I can't just ex-communicate the guys who have been through thick and thin with me :)
Me trying to stay awake at night talking to her.
Night guys, sweet dreams and take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment