Thursday, 5 September 2013

Line up.


So as I was driving the girlfriend home today from school we decided to take an alternate route because of traffic and all of a sudden, a wild family of ducks appeared crossing the road. I immediately stopped so that I would not run them over, just watching them waddle slowly to the other side was so fucken cute. I just went all fuzzy on the inside :)


Hang on little one :')


Spent 3 - 11 with her today aswell which is awesome but I kept distracting her when she needed to do work.

Bought a box of the fish ice creams for $35, fairly good price for $1.45 per fish :) Hope my family doesn't drill them all anytime soon TT

Well that all aside, I think I'm going to write abit about how things happened between me and Lien. Well as I recall, in the beginning I didn't care at all after meeting her. She was just another person that I met in my life, someone that Hieu liked. Things took off rather slowly, I being the type of person I am, put off a distant aura around myself to ward her off but that didn't work at all as she kept approaching me constantly. Since she's willing to go that far to befriend me, might as well be courteous and repay her back. It was just mutal talking and what not in the beginning but slowly became more frequent. On the inside I wanted to back off, yet another part of me wanted to keep at it, I had no idea what I wanted to do but the company of a cheery person like her kept me talking. This carried on for awhile til one day I decided to yolo and say ' I'm going to wear a onsie tonight at Hieus.' She didnt believe me and sure enough, I did it but it came with a price, she kept pulling my tail most of the night haha. From then on out, I felt a small spark, one I did not light on purpose of course, we gradually began to Skype and Snapchat til either one of us crashed.

More for some other day :)

Goodnight and sweet dreams.
Take care of yourself.
Peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment