Its a few hours away from the end of our 3rd month together and honestly, its been the most magical three months of my life <3. When I first met you, I assumed that a relationship with you would be a low down, unattached, and just ... I guess you can say "meh". However, after a while, it turned out be quite the opposite. You are the most sweetest guy I have ever met in my life. You look after me like no other guy ever have and I enjoy your company so much. Compared to others, you have exceeded in everything category and no one can compare. Within such a short period of time, you have destroyed the bar that anyone has ever set. I've never fallen for someone as fast as I have for you, and I hope that my past experiences can make things work for us. I love that you can love every part of me, no matter how retarded. Maybe its cause you're an absolute retard too, but oh hey =3
Although I did take up half the day studying, I hope I made it up to you after getting to your place. Hope you enjoyed yourself =) I love you heaps Denne, and I can't wait to see what the future has in stored for us <3
~Kitty
No comments:
Post a Comment