Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Limited time.


Well alot has happened since I last wrote stuff on here and I may get to writing about it all in another post but right now I feel like writing about a certain thing. Here goes, its mainly that things that will change in these up coming months. Going to drastically reduce the amount of time spent with girlfriend because she needs to study for her final term of grade 12. I know this may sound retarded but she cant study when I'm around. Something always tends to pop up and bam instant distraction, no work gets done and before you know it, its 11. Time always flies with her its lame as shit but you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun / time waits for no man. Well yeah, she had a massive break down last night because she thought I would lose feelings for her which I get. I wont, trust me.

Another thing I needed to write about is what happened at Leons. Essentially long story short, she kissed a girl. Personally I don't mind it when other girls do that but when you're with me and you like girls too, I don't roll that way. Sure people are like its just a girl but do you know what Bisexual means mother fucker? (Mylinh) Obviously not. I rest my case. Note; Not sure what to think of when someone said they felt I was possessive, made me really question myself on that and I still haven't found a conclusion so far. To be continuedddddd.......


Meet Dedenne :D


Regardless of this post its a Tuesday, I feel normal, my feelings haven't changed and I still love you. Peace. (my eyes sting though)

No comments:

Post a Comment