Tuesday, 22 October 2013
Blaze.
So recently I've been occupied with the new pokemon game that just got released, clocking most of my spare time into it so I could beat my girlfriend and her pokemon team. Catching up has never been so hard when you've got a 20 or so hours haha and being the person I am, I like to catch the right pokemon and train it up perfectly so it takes a fair bit longer than blazing through with random ones.
Lately my routine would probably be work, gf and sleep. It pretty much consists of this because 1. I'm attached and 2. her net keeps bugging in and out so I make her come over to do her assignments at my place. Honestly though, I feel really strongly on these kinds of things because I want her to have an awesome job or what not in the future. Another thing that has happened is me buying so new shoes for sports and dying my hair sun red once again. It looks nice haha but taking care of it is something im going to have to learn to do :P
A couple of days ago I went to her house to eat dinner cause she likes to be home for dinner and I like her mums cooking so why not? Anywho, an argument broke out between her parents and even though it wasn't a really bad fight, it seemed to really hit her hard. I personally never want anyone to go through what I had to go through cause it hurts, leaves mental scars and not everyone can handle that. I was afraid it was going to get worse but I think everything is ok at the moment from what I've seen today.
Speaking of which today I went to have dinner at her place once again and her mum made canh chua and it was so damn good too. All the feels and memories hit me like a truck, I reminisced of the days when my old man and mum would cook it together and how it tastes the exact same. Made me felt abit sad cause of yeah.. yet happy, happy because I get to experience it again and how good it tasted :D
Besides these main points I was contemplating on writing a small thing on 2dn, their personalities and how I view them individually. I shall start that tomorrow :)
Also, girlfriend drew me Erza, I was hella surprised when I first saw it. She didnt seem to think I liked it at all cause I said, not bad, but to me it was a, not bad, not fucken bad at all, I approve. Haha that shall be posted tomorrow also.
Anywho goodnight and take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment