Saturday, 26 October 2013

Hiro

So its been a long, tiring and day of mixed feelings. Today I found on the curb over on my neighbours side. I really wished it wasnt him at all because he has barely lived that long at all. As i approached him I saw his collar and everything just went empty. I walked back towards the house when mum was like go grab him and bring him in. I snapped out of it but still proceeded to the car to pick up Lien, i guess i just didnt want to accept that Hiro was gone... She asked are you just going to leave him there? So I cussed, went inside got a bag and grabbed him off the curb. He was all stiff, smelly and heavy. I didnt realised how big he had become after all these months of him being around. He used to be so tiny and curl his body right on my chest(when i was laying down) or lay in my lap when i sit down. Now hes gone. I left him in a bag in the shade so the sun didnt break him down anymore than it already has and picked up the gf. At first i tried to act normal when I saw her but she saw right through me which is something i hate about myself lol.(emotions show too easily) So i told her and she balled her eyes out for a solid 20 or so minutes, I felt nothingness for thr entire duration but during the end it started hurting. Slow stabs and retractions in and out one after another then she said how can you be so calm like this. I just remembered the time when the 3 of us just sat down and chilled together on my porch for an hour or 2. That completely broke my wall and it started to rain. We eventually got back to my place and I went straight to work. I started digging up the dirt near the custard apple tree when my mum was like lets just throw him in a farm, I simply raised my voice saying no, ill do this. I kept at it til it was 600mmx400mmx400mm-500mm.(depth) I lowered him in and started burying him. I found a nice smooth stone to mark his grave with and grabbed some milk from the fridge. I poured a decent amount on his stone saying here have your last drink old friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hiro will always be our first baby.
    RIP Hiro, mummy and daddy will always love you and remember you.

    ReplyDelete