Had a crazy dream last night, it consisted of me and Lien being captured by random military dudes, SAO style. I don't know why I had such a dream but it was really odd to the point I felt really sad in the dream.
Anyway, spent the day with her since I didn't wake her up at 5 in morning cause I honestly thought she wanted to me wake her up at 7.30. Miscommunication fucked it over big time, my bad. Well yeah, just chilled at her place, talking about things, watching videos, playing 'draw my thing' and solving riddles. It was really fun and something I could really get used to. Honestly spending time with her is the best, the more we bond the more we want to stay by each others side, shit is cray. Had a pretty intense talk at night as well, things turned out rather iffy and here I am up tying this up. Going to try and sleep or something.
Night.
Broo! Was gonna post this song the other day, it's so gewd aye haha. Dem vocals.
ReplyDeleteFuck yeah, been on repeat for days now haha.
Delete