Well here I am again, sitting on the chair about to plan what I am going to write about, I am rather pooped from the other day when I wrote like a billion words, so perhaps this post will be short yet entertaining in a sense.
3 day weekends, how I love 3 day weekends. Shit like this should be made a thing, you feel so much more relaxed and motivated to actually do the things you need to do. Or maybe I am a giant lazy ass and want a longer weekend to stay far away from work haha.
Haven't gone fishing in the longest time and to be honest, when I think about it, I am rather glad I haven't gone I guess. It's cold as Pluto at night and I'd have to drive too which is eh but when when it comes down to it, it's all about $$$, bait, fuel and food. Hell, half the time I'd come home empty handed or catch something so ridiculous that I cant begin to think on how the fuck I am going to cook it up. Perhaps why I enjoy it so much, wasn't because of fishing itself but rather the people I spent the time with.(maybe the occasional thrill of a beast on the other end) Now that I am writing about it, I kind of have an urge to go again with all my boys for old times sake.
Speaking of which, went to Woollongabba today with Hoa bby, went to grab some tools from some dude but he left them on the side street. When we got there, they were gone, what a waste of time but yeah, headed to Sumner Park to an auction but it wasn't what I imagined it to be and it became hella boring. We eventually skedaddled to Sunnybank to get some food cause we both didn't have breakfast, anywho we hit up Yumcha, good, good shit :) Then went shopping to look for some blue coloured contacts, they all looked like total ass so didn't bother getting any. Got home at 12 and crashed til 1.30 when I woke up to watch some anime til 2.30 when I got a text to pick my gf from school, did that got home at 3.10, watched Princess Mononoke, went through my childhood album(which I have never showed anyone in my life before) then drove her home at 7.30. Good good day, Happy happy happy :)
tl;dr: I WAS A FUCKEN CUTE BABY.
SO CUTE WHY!
No comments:
Post a Comment