Thursday, 15 August 2013

Endless Waltz.

Hello again :) It has been too long since I have given my posts a legit title, so this is what I am feeling tonight hence the title. 

Had a somewhat long day at work cause time would just not fly today for some reason (it usually does when I want it to) and all I had to get me through the day was looking forward to seeing my girlfriend at night and the 3 day long weekend. To be honest, the last 30 minutes drove me nuts, I just wanted to get the fuck out of there haha. When it hit 5.30, I legged it home to shower, then straight to her place to spend time with her x)  Was planning on grabbing a Rooster Roll but saw the massive line up in drive through so I scratch that idea. Got to her room and stood there for a solid 2 minutes and she didn't even notice til I shook my keys to announce my presence. Kinda layed on the bed cause I was dead from hunger and work for abit until she realised something was off. To my surprise, I didn't think she would pick up my patterns that fast but then again I kind of am "an open book" as people say. Ended up eating some congee, mucking around and then washing up. Towards the end of the night, I did some exercises for the lols to see if I still had my old arm strength. I lost most of it :( but good thing is, I am going to do something about it! :) 

Reminds me of Tuesday when I dropped by, we were mucking around and we were going to go do the dishes when she grabbed my sleeves. I was like "huh?", she had the 'I dont want to go do them yet' face on but I wanted to get it over and done with, so I was like, " Did I ever tell you I was a magician?" and slipped myself free from my hoodie. We laughed like no tomorrow LOL good good times. 

I really like slow dancing for some odd reason especially with nice chill, melodic music. 

Keen for Taro milk tea tomorrow and spending time with my bubby on the weekend. Thats all I have for tonight, peace out and stay safe :)


Mine mine mine mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment