Thursday, 8 August 2013

Post 163.

Its been a week and its been a fast one too. Haven't had much spare time to write something up and didn't want to write some one liner. So today's the day I write some stuff about stuff that happened throughout the week and yeah. Memory is fading fast so yeah gotta write what I can before it all dissappears.

Lovey Dovey Stuff.

Spent the whole day with the girlfriend on Saturday just chilling at my place, kind of lost 2 hours cause we had to run errands/do things for our parents zzzz but besides that, her sleeping in my arms so quickly just makes me go nuts. I always thought they were uncomfortable as fuck but when she says 'It's the perfect groove for me' I just go wow.... and then crash soon after cause her sleeping rubs off on me. We would then play chess for awhile and believe it or not but I win most of the time now :) (only because she's brain dead half the time) Feels awesome when she's by my side, I throw all my worries out the window every single time I see that smile and face. Hell even if I tried to describe how much I loved her or how much she meant to me, I couldn't. I've tried over and over again to think of something but all that comes out is I really x 10000 love you and you don't even know how much you mean to me.

Went to church on Sunday for abit then as I was crashing I was like fuck this, went to the gf's house to watch her play games , motivated her to work before she played more games, watched Johnny English 2 whilst that was happening, ended up staying there til late and had work the next day, woooooo. Work was surprisingly faster than usual, got home super quick, showered and stuff then hit up her place again cause I am quite attached now, I just enjoy her presence so much. Hope I don't suffocate her though :S got there at 7ish to help motivate her to do school work but I eventually crashed on her bed and woke up to her poking / staring at me and telling me how I dribbled. Went home at around 10 30 ish, skyped til we both crashed at 12-1 or so. Woke up the next morning to head off to indro to grab the 2nd month pendant and pay off the remainder of the amount owing. Grabbed some HJ and nx while I was at it then off home when I get a text asking me to pick her up from school but I started a dungeon just as that happened, looked at the time and if I did the dungeon, I wouldn't have made it in time so I alt+f4'd went straight there. So much worth :3

Picked her up from school and on the way home we dropped by an aquarium to check out some fishiess, so many tiny ones. She was rather interested in the fighting fish rather than anything else, there was one that caught my eye, so so so pretty. Got a pie, cream bun and chocolate rocky road thing, they were nice assssssss ./drools. Hit up my place to spend more time together watching anime n what not and asked if she was going to be free on the Thursday. Turns out she wouldn't be free til the weekend cause of study and what not. So I decided to give the 2nd month present later that day, she liked it alot even though she wasn't a gem person, the face she made was just worth it all :) Later that night, we talked about things and what not, a certain topic came up and things started going down hill. It wasn't an argument by any means just somethings that I did which made her cry again. I know I'm no where near a 'good boyfriend' by any means but with time I'll improve and get better.

Spent the whole Wednesday thinking about how things are going to turn out and what not, especially more worried cause she didn't pick up the Skype calls in the morning. Pretty much was a long anxious day til I went to drop off the ipod she forgot at my place the previous day. Went to her tutor, spent a good 20 minutes pumping myself to go and ask if she was there( her phone was dead and had no way to contact her) ended up spying through the cracks LOL. Ninja style (Nigga if you would prefer it). Welp just ended up going to her place to find her dead on the bed, pretty much pulled her blanket up to keep her warm and what not. Then proceeded to play some games on my phone til she woke up, 10-20 minutes later. She still got scared though, oh well, that habit might change one day. Stayed there til late and motivated her to work on her assignments. Left at 11, got home, skyped til 12. 45 ish and I crashed in the bed.

Woke up at 7, told myself I was going to sleep in another 30 minutes, nope, another hour and 15 minutes cause yeah. Just went FFFFFFFFFFFFF so much for that. Well I went back to sleep til I woke up at 9 40 and went to pee. Missed a call from an unknown number, redialled it and it turns out it was CSHS. I was like what the fuck? Anyhow, turns out Lien was in sick bay and needed someone to get her so I rushed to brush my teeth and get changed, sped straight to school and then got turned down by the sick bay lady cause she can't discharge her to me. Ended up waiting outside cause I couldn't wait inside... her relatives took at least 30 minutes to get there :/ zzz. She got wheeled out and yeah, got meds from docs n what not. I ended up spending the whole day nurturing her-ish (kinda fell asleep too but it was really really nice :)  ) and yeah, now blogging and playing Dragon Nest with her, feeling all better. Am relieved as hell.

That's my post for now, til next time, peace :)
Sorry for crabby photo quality.


White gold, Ruby centre with diamonds surrounding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment