Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Nobody said it was easy.


I hugged you today not for me but for you especially. I felt as if you needed it alot, more than anything else, to know that there was someone out there that would give you the time to hold you tightly. It may not have had a big impact but I hope it atleast helped. I know there are times when I can't do anything and ask if I could help with anything, you would tell me " I don't want to ask for your help because I am afraid to become too dependant on you" but I would try regardless in my own sense lol. However retarded it would be, I would try and cheer you up.

Other times you would think that you aren't catering to me properly and what not but honestly, you don't need to at all. The things you do for me right now just make me the happiest guy in the whole entire world. Just seeing you and hugging you makes me feel all fuzzy n warm. It may not sound like alot at all but trust me, that is more than enough cause I'm a simple guy(some might not agree LOL). Also you making food for me( I help too!), shoving food in my mouth when I'm driving and getting me food at your place when I am hungry,that all counts haha (yes lots of stuff with food)

Yeah short post today, take care =)


Shield and Sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment