Saturday, 12 January 2013

Summer heat.

The heat is so intense today i had to withdraw back to the comfort of aircon. Man.. ever since the skype update fusing msn n such i havent had contact with the 2dn chat. This has been the worst thing to happen in awhile zz.  I wonder what we are going to move to after msn completely shuts down. I hope this doesn't bring 2dn's downfall cause we've all been through heaps together.

Anywho, pretty good day yesterday afternoon. Had a bbq at hoas then hit up monopoly and ended up coming second cause i was losing and well forfited haha. Watched hp7 part 1 again and went home at 12 then hopped on LoL n played til 4. I wasnt particularly tired but i decided to hit the hay before the sun rose and my brother woke.

Yups thats it for yesterday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment