So hot today... sometimes i wish i had aircon in my room :(
Fwp lol.
Did the usual today and well, managed to get through another day of boredom. Even though its 2013, i dont feel the difference from any other year(even though idgaf). Got to find a job or something soon and start rolling in the cash.
Something that hit me real hard was the anime koutura-san?(cant check atm as on phone and its late) but yeah. I was watching that anime recomended by knob and well it was surprisingly good. Anywho, back to the point, i could relate so much to her childhood. The way others treated her, the way her parents broke apart, the way she felt. I know it all first hand. The part that got me real worked up was when her mother drunk and started putting/pinning shit on her. I absolutely hate that with a passion. I hate drunks who cause trouble. I hate them all. The things that transpired in that first half of the anime caused so many emotions to run amok inside me really just blew me away. Her mother was so kind and loving in the beginning and yet at the end, was portrayed with so much resentment and hate...just why do that to a kid. Why put them through so much pain. Why wreck their childhood memories. Just why. Ambitions turn to dust. Dreams as well. All that is born is hatred.
N so im babling on about things i should keep locked up and thrown away. Hence why the knight theme, they are fighters for justice and all that is right. As i have said once before, the world is broken.
But yes, that is a good anime and ill continue to watch it.
Am i not worth your time? If so, just say so.
Its late. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment