Saturday, 19 January 2013

Kepp running forward and don't look back.

Keep running forward and never stop. Forget all that was and ever was. I think thats how i currently feel towards a lot of things. Currently in the car with somone that isn't meant to exist to me and boy its working rather well. I honestly feel nothing besides anger but that was from my neighbourhood. I could hear muffled cries coming from the house opposite mine, i believe that they had an agruement and potentially had domestic violence. I didnt know what to do. What if it wasnt what i imagined? And i called the cops? But what if it was and somone out there was getting hurt? So many thoughts running through my mind. So i did nothng but sit there. Anywho, yeah fishing tonight. Hopefully better luck tonight unlike the other night we went. Out with hoc, jack, toan, hocs brothers friends and cindy. Hopefully it gets better tonight.

Goodnight to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment