Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Nakama

A world without my friends is unthinkable.-Erza Scarlet.

I agree. It would be bland and pointless. Been rewatching Fairytail again these past couple of days to pass time and im remembering all the parts ive forgotten. It really is good to watch the old times over again. Bloody tear jerking so hard though.. couldnt stop the tears flowing twice!! Zzz really surprised by the amount of emotions it puts me through. Chicken night tomorrow night, pretty excited to see everyone together and enjoying themselves. You know the saying, you cant choose your family but friends are the family you choose.

I think i mistook my feelings as something i could pass within a day. It really will take awhile to get over....ugh. I havent been rejected in so long gahahaha, kind of missed the feeling. I was going to ask certain questions but i dont think i should bring up the past for my sake. To be honest it resurfaced because i saw a picture of her and all the feels resurfaced. Got hit as a reminder that, that pretty star that you once long sought for can and will never be yours. Ah well, thats why i hate love, yet cant stop myself searching for it.

Almost done forging the damn log book. Just abit more...

Getting hungry writting this as it is nearing 1pm. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment