Monday, 7 January 2013

Pump that beat.

Pumping music has never been better. How I've missed the bass of my speakers. Nothing beats lying down having a chat and have music pumping round the room.

Quiet night tonight as I turned the guys down for sports haha Chilling here with Somo playing, chatting with Knob, what else would I want/need. Contempt as shit. Actually I just want my mossie bite to disappear LOL. I know I haven't blogged recently cause well, not much has happened that was worth to be honest. Either that or I've been too busy / lazy :D But a couple of days ago I went beach with the half the 2dn boys, was a pretty packed out day but lots of fun were had. Spotted a couple of hotties at the beach and dayum glorious eye candy. Got fish n chups after the swim, it was so so. Wasn't that great cause it was battered and well the rest of the food was rather plain and the salad was bitter zz. On the way home I ko'd in the car, was a nice sleep but that feeling when you wake up is just, quite frankly, shit. Chilled at K.Les for about 2 hours cause Oscar ko'd and Tram did too. Was boring as... and before we left, it seemed like those 2 had a fight or something... I sensed it in the way they communicated towards each other. On the way there, they didn't really talk much but when they did, it was about the most fucked up shit. Worse than what me and Knob talk about. srs.  Watched Wreck it Ralph with Leon, Vinh, Oscar and Tram. Got in the movies and couldnt have chosen a bette spot... right in the middle of Vinh and Leon, Oscar and Tram. Wasn't that bad haha. Movie was great, so many feels and stuff. True tear jerker at a certain part. Headed home afterwards n hit the hay.

That's about it. Hope y'all have a gooot nite.

Signing out.


Alucard, Most bad ass mother f*cker alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment