When people hide their true desires by making a false pretence, it makes my blood boil and fuels the flames of my anger to no ends. All I can say is why. Just be straight forward.
Sometimes I feel you're in the palm of my hands, the next gone like a butterfly. Fucken life.
Here comes the rage.
I swear he does it to fuck with me. The logic and just the sheer amount of reason he tries to give is so ridiculous, it makes me want to rip him apart, limb by limb. Thank fuck he lives else where.
Haven't been this worked up in ages.
On a side note, do not pity. Never pity anyone.
Just gonna talk shit I don't usually write about cause yeah.
I feel I don't belong in this timeline. I feel like I've been born in the wrong timeline. Medieval times is where I belong. Being a knight, an unsung hero, exploring the grassy plains, gazing at the stars and moon. Not the bullshit we have right now cause of light pollution and shit. Have adventures with the bro's, travel by horse back through cities and save people. That's why I use the title of Knight. That's what I aspire to become laugh it up cause I give zero fucks.
Used to love dark blue, then came black but now its crimson red. Love sweets and gundam. Cloud is my hero and I love anime.
Had a pretty shit childhood/none at all. I don't smile much because of it.
My tattoo, is a tribal version of Fairytail. The meaning behind it is as follows:
1. Fairytail is one big family, they stay together no matter through thick n thin and that is essentially 2dn to me.
2. The tribal effect, tribes look after each other. The bond and sense of belonging is strong even though they aren't related by blood.
3. Fairytail has taught me many things such as friendship, never giving up even when times are hard, live to protect and many more but those are the main keys.
Moving on, if you need my help, I will lend it. That's just who I am.
I'm not religious what so ever. The cross I wear represents what I have been and what I've become.
The wings surrounding it symbolise me breaking away from the cross which is located in the centre. The black surrounding the cross symbolises that I've left it in the past and that is where it will stay. That's what it means to me but others may see otherwise.
I'm a straight forward type of guy. That's essentially me. If you want know me better then you're going to have to ask/ talk to me.
Yo.
P.s (Cant take picture of my tatt cause its on my right shoulder and well cant take a picture of that properly. Perhaps another time.)

No comments:
Post a Comment