Sunday, 21 April 2013

Entry 118: The road ahead.

Now where were we......ah yes the adventures of Pig and Blob.

So a new day arrives as our new unlikely hero duo venture off to find the palace of everlasting food. It is midday as they both set off down the mountain from where they both met. Pig was hungry already... so they had to take a detour... already, after what seemed like an eternity, the unlikely duo started making progress. BUT WAIT! where is this palace of food... faced with an obstacle so early already, what will these two do.
a) Ask for directions
b) See where the trail leads them
c) Give up

You guessed it, D, all of the above. Pig had a bright idea to find someone and ask for directions but there was no one around for miles. not. a. damn. soul. So pig gave up already but blob had a plan, a plan to not get eaten, a fool proof plan, the master plan. Pig, blob said, follow that trail down towards the river it should take us to the path we need to take. So sure enough Pig slowly stumbled on the trail and blob felt every step as his very being/ essence was being shook to the core. As they traversed lower and lower light was slowly fading as time was passing rather quick. Soon it got to the point where visibility was non-existent, so they both decided to call it a day, after all pig did a good job and blob felt she deserved it. When all was quiet something rustled the nearby shrubs.

Edit: shit/ random story tonight.

To be continued....

Today I did absolutely shit all. Watched Princess Mononoke after some dota 2 games and it was pretty damn good haha. The only thing I had a problem with was the voice acting, some of the characters didn't have the right voice imo. Tomorrow I shall watch Tales of Earthsea, it's going to be glorious I hope.

Lets see, I resolved some thing I was curious about/was on my mind. Had to refresh myself but I still feel the same =D  Perhaps one day you'll see, Princess, perhaps. I am rather surprised its almost been a year, I seriously have never liked anyone for so damn long LOL.

Time to my shit together.


Flames of the fire dragon destroy everything in its path.

No comments:

Post a Comment