Saturday, 13 April 2013

Entry 113.

Days have been rather dull for me, been watching anime and playing games every now n then. Sleeping pattern is messed up cause i keep taking naps around 4-6 and waking up at 6-7 :/ and when i wake up, i feel annoyed and disorientated, so lame. Looks like im going to start gyming again on monday, looking forward to it :D

Sometimes miscommunication sucks.. actually, it sucks everytime lol.
Oh well :L

I was told today that Sang felt bad for not inviting me and so inturn avoiding me. I was rather surprised haha I dont feel bad, be happy its your birthday party jeez. My only regret was to let her slip away after high school, we were rather good friends that talked about so much shit haha.

I was contemplating what colour would suit a persons personality and it is rather hard LOL. But for this person in particular, perhaps grey / dark blue, one that has been touched by the darkness, yet is changing into a different colour. I would go more in depth but perhaps another time and besides i suck with what colours stand for --'

It's not good to lie, even about your emotions. - Misaki.

Rather simple yet strong in a sense. I probably cant stress this enough over certain people. They keep telling themselves certain lies to make them believe in it. In the end its a false hope and reality hits them hard, to breaking point.

Now, the knight/hero persona, I feel everyone is capable of taking care of themselves these days. Should i just pack it up? It was rather cheesy and kiddish. Gahhh think about this some other time.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment