Monday, 15 April 2013

Entry 114.

Hello again :)

Today was a rather long day for hoa and I. Got up at 7 and went to court, didnt get to the damn hearing til 10. I got annoyed at that haha. Well anywho, we went to sunnybank after to grab a bite to eat and potentialy watch Oblivion with Leon as we met up. Decided it would be too long of a wait for the next screening, we went home to play some vidya. Played abit then ko'd til 5 i believe when i woke up and helped Sy out with his homework.

Fast forward til 11, watched a new anime called attack of the titans. Lots of potential and so far, so good. Right down isle of action and bloodshed. During the anime their mother died infront of them and I remembered a qoute, "no parent should have to attend their own kids funeral." It was sad.

Comes to my next point, my mum haha. Today I asked her about her day and she said it was hectic cause it was the first day after all. She told about her day and how fun it was. I havent seen her smile/laugh in awhile, i felt really happy for her deep down :)

Besides that went to Vinhs yesterday to talk about a whole bunch of crap haha. It was pretty chill. On a side note i need to fix my sleeping pattern :/ not liking the mood swings i get after waking up from a nap.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment