Saturday, 20 April 2013

Entry 117: The pig and the blob.

There once was a pig who devoured everything edible in site, nothing was safe from her snout. Then one day while looking for food, she encountered a blob of who knows what, as she was about to eat the blob, it spoke. Stunned by what had happened she retracted to a nearby shrub, in which she hid.
"Hello there" said the blob.
"What are you?" She replied.
"I am what people make of me but mostly a useless blob."
"A blob that is useless huh. Let me eat you so I can sate this hunger of mine."
The blob had to think of something quick otherwise he's going to be food for this pig!
"I can lead you to a place where there is an endless supply of food, anything ranging from apples, lettuce, bacon and many more. Only if you promise not to eat me!
After much thought, the pig agreed to not eat the blob because the reward was too great to pass.
"Well what are you waitting for? Hop on and lets goooo." Pig said.
Blob did his thing and got on pig's back and off they went, on a journey of a life time, to find an endless supply of food.

Part 2 coming soon.

So, I felt like writing a story and yups, I'm wierd.
Did nothing today, like yesterday haha kidding kidding. I played games and watched Howl's moving castle today! It was quite boring at the start but got better as it progressed thoughout the remainder of the movie. I've noticed that a heroine is the protagonist in most if not all of Hayao's movies. I'm finding his movies interesting and am surprised at myself for not watching them earlier. Probably not as surprised as other people hahas.

It was 8 and was kind of late but Tai and I decided to go gaze at the stars. Somewhere secluded, talk about shit (no homo) and chillax but with no places that we could come up with, we just decided that Kevins would be just fine. Got there after picking Kevin (fixing his laptop) and Kiet up from Kiets, we got to Kevins finally after trying to get Jack (didn't want to be dog) to avail. We discussed about some random topics, shit talked, made up scenarios and had laughs, we called it a night. It was nice but man, it was way too cold to chill outside hahaha. Perhaps during Summer instead haha. Stupid idea proposal by me :D

Anywho, I've spent an hour typing this up on my moblie now and my eyes are getting heavy. Nite nite n sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment