Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Post 161.

Its currently dead quiet at my household with my mum and brother asleep, so so so so quiet. I'm up chatting with the girlfriend after a brutal game of sports which left me sore and bruised. So much for non contact sports hahaha. Slowly trying to get my bball groove back, make more of dem plays then slowly get better and better.

Thinking about getting back into boxing again, Ippo does it again, better revive my bag so I can train again. Was super annoyed when I was getting a worse score in Dragon Punch to some kid. Anywho time for a recap.


  • Got a 32" HD LED LCD SMART TV for the price of $444 (was suppose to get the non smart one) $400 profit :D
  • Got a really dope chess board
  • Got a book, The five greatest warriors - Matthew Reilly.
  •  A super cute girlfriend who is super awesome/amazing 
Will upload pics tomorrow, night n peace guys. 



Hero vs Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment