This girl named Lien. She's one of a kind, weird but is the puzzle piece I'm missing.
The things that ensue everytime we hang together blows my mind completely. How the hell does she know all of my weakness / the things that I like. I swear, I remember since way back in 2011 I remember playing pool at matchroom and was thinking to myself, how cool would it be if my girlfriend could play pool well, nek minit. Then for the past couple of years i wanted a gamer chick too, that was granted too, how dope is that. She loves me for how I am and what not, didn't think I would show my playful side to anyone at all.. besides 2dn which have seen my qwerty side haha. The general public have only seen my Zero side ( reference to Vampire Knight, yeah I watched it, like I give a fuck. LOL) sad but meh, been doing like this for ages so I'm used to it. Anywho, the little things are what count when it comes down to me and sparks, shit hits me harder than big things imho. The random hugs n stuff that happen gets me surprised most of the time even though I don't show it much, I am. I remember when 'The other side' hit mainstream and what not, shit was good as and I couldn't help that, that song was our jam. Shit just went exactly like that, no joke aye... reminds me of our first kiss, it was at a park before asking her out the next night, just casually sitting there and a mother fucken horse comes out of nowhere, like what.... Anywho, it was really nice, cept the mossies(it was so itchy but so worth it) and the random horse, it was a dope as afternoon.(Didn't get to blog about it cause of laziness/sidetracking so why not now) Well yeah, there's more to the list but as you know my memory of things are absolutely terribad since certain events of past. Welp, been spending a lot of time with her, if I'm not at work its out with her, not able to go out? Home on Skype til either one of us crashes or I have to hit the hay cause of work. Honestly, its practically us spending every second with each other but at times we do our own things but still, just can't seem to get away from each other. Hence why I wrote Love is like a drug. We do have our rough times though but eventually we work shit out and compromise over things so we can both be happy. I remember this one time we had an intense moment and I yolo'd to her house to make up, this was at 1-ish in the morning. Stayed til 2 or so, can't remember but yeah, there was also this other time when I woke up at 4 to Hieu's crabby voice, was majorily pissed and was going to let him have it until he said the gf was in a pickle. Turns out come crazy crazy shit went down and she's balling her eyes out. I pop over at 5 to comfort her, told work to go fuck itself, stayed til 10 when she fell asleep and I rocked up at work to do the norm. Crazy turn of events really now that I think about it we've been through a fair load of things together.
Anywho, more will come later, dead right now. Peace.
Please ignore me and look at her :)

SO CHEESY, IT'S SO CHEESY AND CORNY I CAN TASTE IT.
ReplyDeleteIT TASTES LIKE CORNY CHEESE. motherfucken kawaii desu.
WHERE DA CHEESE AT? I LIKE CHEESY STUFF
Deletei love you too you weird ass mother fucker =)
ReplyDelete