Friday, 19 July 2013

Post 155.


So its 1.40 when i started this, lets hope I don't take too long to write out the things that are troubling me on the inside out.

1. My personality, there is a reason for how I am on the inside, whether it be from past experiences or dead simple basic shielding. I am like this because I don't like getting hurt, I cant imagine anyone who would want to get hurt on purpose. (just the fuck)

2. Why the fuck I am writing this, I have no fucken idea. New way I am going to blog from now on, not going to delete what I write and going to add the current thoughts roaming through my head down as well so it gives an insight to how I am deep down.

3. Nothingness, this feeling is terrible, it just fucks with your mind to the point where nothing matters and if anything did, it doesn't anymore. Been feeling this because shit got rough from a small problem with the girlfriend, just zzzz (dont know what else to write cause brain is just melting)

4. Anger, I like to keep my cool for the most part but when shit hits the fan I like to let loose so please don't push me over the end then say 'Opps, I didn't mean to' you will feel my fangs.

5. Common sense just isn't common anymore.

6. Treat her well, I never intend to hurt anyone yet I keep constantly get reminded of that. Its like I'm a god damn hurting machine, if you guys don't tell me what I did wrong and what not, how the fuck am I suppose to know. ( WHAT THE FLYING FUCK)

Dead, just dead right now.


Old school screamo/metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment