To be honest, my feelings are like a roller coaster going up and down, left and right :D
Anywho, got a scarf from the girlfriend :D looking dope as shitttt will be wearing alot since now I have 2!!!! and cause I feel like mixing up what I wear. Beginning to miss fishing lately... should go soon, I want to feel the thrill of catching a beast of there. (that thought trail) Getting stronger from work slowly, might grab some mass gainer, really want to hit 70 D: (old goal) but be ripped at the same time, shit is going to be a challenge. BUT the thing is I found a boxing gym around and well, since boxing is hardout cardio and I want to bulk, its going to be cancelling each other out unless I eat til my stomach explodes lol. Another thing, Love is one hell of a drug, shit is super addicting but its funny cause I remember one day I was told to not give a fuck about it, then nek week, I find a chick I click so well with ,the odds huh. (the things on my mind in one paragraph)
This song is pretty swell :)
The scarffffffff!
(don't mind the table)

No comments:
Post a Comment