Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Post 149.

Its been tiring at work these past couple of days cutting sheets of metal non stop all day everyday, such is factory life but the money is pretty decent.

Forced overtime? Yes please haha the extra 1.5x is a pretty nice plus :P but working from 6 in the morning til 4.30 in the afternoon is kinda eh haha. Been trying to juggle my life though but its pretty hard considering games, anime, friends, family, gf, work and reddit. Hopefully i can put it all in some crazy schedule :)

Slowly regaining mass from work, all dat lifting, don't need gym anytime soon but when i do.... more things to fit in LOL.

Been crashing gfs house after work from time to time, feels different in a sense cause she'd be like how was your day and i be like how was hers and what not, then sit there and chill til 3.30 when I have to scatter before her dad gets home lol. Exciting days :D

Getting keen for weekend...havent been like this since I had a job LOL when i was a bum and monday comes, i would be like eh...monday now what to do haha.

Well theres my random recap and what I was thinking, now for srs business.
Hieus been all touchy again but I dont blame the guy but sometimes im just like... yuck. Well thats as far as hes going to go (I hope) but if she feels creeped out by it, I'm going to draw the line.

And fucken jack, just shut the fuck up you pathetic pond scum.

End of my rant :D

Have a good night guys :)

1 comment: