So its been another few days since I last wrote something so here goes.
Its been quite the rollercoaster so far, there ups and there are downs. Things that could have been prevented and what not. I am rather crap with reading people and that is an understatement lol. If only I wasn't so bad at this, I wouldn't be in this mess nor would I have hurt someone so dear to me. As people say, words don't mean shit unless you back it up with action, I agree.
I wonder if I could show you that.
Yesterday I went and hung with Lien at Inala then went to kevs afterwards. She met Vinh, Kiet, Hoa and Kevin, I'm glad she met them and needless to say she liked them all except Jack. (No surprise there) The feel when your gf's personality fits in with theirs :)
Zero is gone for good only Leo is left :3
Let me show you that Kitty.
No comments:
Post a Comment