Sunday, 9 June 2013

Post 141.

People see things how they want to see and they also hear what they want to hear. That is how people are, they talk in the shadows and act like nothing is up when the person they are talking about is around.

So eager to have something to talk about, people have developed this mindset, to like a girl is to own them. Sure Hieu liked her, I'm sure that makes her his and that I 'stole' someone from someone again. Please note, stealing is to take something which belongs to someone.

It hurts me so much on the inside that people see me like this but everyone has a role to play in this story. Hieu is the good guy, I am the bad, that is all.

I wish I still had friends who would be there for me but I don't know anymore, they seem to have dissappeared over time. After this, the handful I have will probably shrink once again.

Hope this blows over soon, I maybe strong but not that strong. I knew I said I would distance my emotional self on here a few posts back but I needed to relieve how I feel cause it is slowly killing me on the inside, future me.

No comments:

Post a Comment