Yo Yo!
It's been a couple of days now and I've decided to share some things on here cause yeah, I felt like it :)
Been spending most of my time with the Girlfriend and what can I say, her smile makes me smile so damn much it isn't even funny. Didn't think I could smile so much to be honest. I got sprung this question again recently, 'Why do you love me?', once again I replied with the small things you do, so I started listing them all and yeah, not sure if that convinced her but I hope it did :D
Last night was pretty intense, she was crying and everything, tears down her face cause she felt like shit because everyone in her life just kept throwing stuff at her, even her own family. She kept drinking and I don't know why but something came over me ask she was drinking. I decided to give it my best, I gave such a derp-tastic speech that by the end of it, she was in even more tears and I was like fuck.... I fucked up --' Surprisingly she said "I don't know why I cherish you so much, thank you." I didn't think my crappy speech could move anyone to tears like that :S
I have work again wooooo! Pretty keen to get the monies for PAX trip and money for gym again :) Gotta pay off those debts and get my shit together. Come at me world, feeling 200% happy right now.
Side note:You can sigh all you want, cry all you want but at the end of the day, you had your chance no matter how long you would of chased for, nothing would of changed. So I'm here to say, suck it the fuck up. Also another note to the people who think I'm a "Stealer" you don't know fucken shit so eat a dick. (haven't used that phrase in such a long time, feelsgood.jpg)
Stealing: To take another person's property.
Get rekt, stay smasht.

its amazing how different you are when i got to know you. you seemed like someone that is so distant and hard to get close to. yet when i came to know you, youre someone that is so full of smiles, full of playfulness and derpiness c=
ReplyDeletei really wish everyone can see how much of an adorable personality you have, yet i dont want to share you at the same time. hahas ^///^