I was chilling on my front porch tonight and when I happen to gaze at the stars, something awesome happened, I saw a shooting star!! Not sure if it was my imagination cause it happened right at the corner of my eye but it was fast and white enough for me to assume it was. Regarding the shooting star, I'm really not sure how the wishing trend works. I mean there is no way you could make a wish within the time limit and even if you could react fast enough i hardly had enough time to think of what to wish for. I also couldnt word it properly either haha.
Today today today. Got my stitches removed today and well.. they felt wierd as haha. I thought it would of been hard and annoying but it was quite the opposite. I was really surprised that the skin held in place after the binds were removed :O now all thats left is to let the bottom one heal up well and ill be good as new haha.
Got the urge to play tera hardout again these past couple of days. Typical getting gear/proving to be the best on the server etc haha.
Theres more happening in my life right now but i dunno if this is where i should be posting such things. Could make people think less of me.
Anywho, Jack is bad at everything. Goodnight guys :)
lol'd last line. nice.
ReplyDelete