Ok this is just simply the worst week in my entire working career. I got fucken cut again. Just fuck helping people which involve giant sheets of metal. Just when i thought things couldnt get any worse, bam, cuts n blood everywhere.
On the brightside, i went to ghe docs again and asked for the same doctor as yesterday. I laughed when i told him i got fucked up again. He was surprised as well haha. Might make him my doc, even though i sense some gayness from him. Looks like im getting 2 scars woooo!
Anywho i came home today and Mum noticed straight away and then came the lecture. I knew she was worried for me but accidents happen no matter how careful you are. Then i laughed it off n that was when she said, you think this is a joke? Why are you laughing. I didnt reply but heres what ran through my head at the time. Whats the point of being sad nor angry when whats done is done. It isnt going to bring my skin back lol. I could say the same for dead people as well, just got to keep pressing on. Although im saying this, i've never been in that situtation so i wouldn't know.
The king has always got to laugh the loudest, have the biggest smile and have the most courage. Welp i'm tired. Plans have been made, bonds have been strenghtened, what a productive day. Oyasuminasi everyone. <3
hahaha poor fella, dw bro they're battle scarz!
ReplyDelete