- Tired these days. Board games suck your lifeeeee force hahah played so much these couple of days.
- Got the job for Triangle Sheet Metal aka TSM (LoL team) haha
- Old feelings resurfacing zzzzzz.
Met a lot of people online, very different personalities and standpoints. Some i cant stand but others are fun and bubbly.
Haven't had a chat like this in ages, Thanks. I mean it.
Calling M and R's relationship fake.
CALLING IT. just so i don't forget. Please i hope they don't know about my blog or im fucked LOL
Even if I cant see you...
No matter how far away you may be...
I will away's be watching you.
No matter how far away you may be...
I will away's be watching you.
-
Makarov Dreyar.
This is why she is known as Titania, the fairy queen.
(reference to a Midsummer Nights Dream - William Shakespeare)
(reference to a Midsummer Nights Dream - William Shakespeare)

I'll try to make time hey...
ReplyDelete