Well these past few days have gone by super fast, probably because of all the damn events that have transpired over the course of 2 days.
On Friday I got uncapped and started downloading all them animessssss. How I miss you so :'(
Caught up to the latest and well... they are producing more cause of New Years and Christmas zzzzzz but they have earn't their break. This entire year I would most likely not have made it through if it had not been for anime. All the tears that have been shed, all the pain and joy I've experienced with them. None which could truly be felt in modern films/movies.
Then later on in the night, I had a phone conversation and boy was it hectic! So many things were conversed about and laughs were had. T'was a very good night indeed.
The following morning I woke up after playing vidya games til 12 ish the night before and I checked the chat, seems like we are going to watch the hobbit today. I didnt process it as I was still drowsy from waking up. Well... Nek minit Vinh left and I panicked... grabbed some clothes, pants and waited for his arrival. Off we went, to Sunnybank with Krillen as well. Got the Double at KFC ( 2 chicken fillet things with bacon and cheese in the middle) ate it but wasnt satisfied so went to get curry but IT RAN OUT. THE SHOP RAN OUT. Outrageous... Came back and Vinh was missing, so I proceed to ask Jack where he went and Jack told me he went to pick up Hoc. Then looking at the situation I took advantage of it and went to look for Vinh to drive me to Market Square on the way past. So I hustled Jack to hurry the fuck up. (Cause you know, he's a fat cunt.) By the time we got there he was gone! So i franticly searched around for his 4WD and there it was, in the front of the exit turning. I started to run with my hand reaching out wide, screaming 'NoooooooooooooooooOOoooOOooooo' but it was too late he turned out. But all is not lost! I figured the lights would stop him so I ran a bit further with Jack trailing behind me. There it was a mother fucken green light. So where out there someone was watching and laughing at me as these series of misfortunes fell upon me. So as I watched him drive off in the distance a tear came rolling down my eye ~ that didn't really happen. I just walked it with Jack to the other side. We waited at Kadoya for a solid half and hour when I realised that the movie is about to start. Cursing under my breath I told jack to tell them to meet at the cinemas. So off we went. BACK to the beginning. So the four of us watched the Hobbit and my, was it a good movie haha very epic indeed. Finally after the movie ended we hit up Kadoya for curry and Takoyaki. Afterwards Hoc was like im gonna go finishing. Probs gonna fly solo, with me being the bro I am said no your not, Im coming with. So we set off on our journey to fish for some glorious seafood and to learn how to cast net.(me) The entire night we talked about women, death, life, bros and fishing. It was a good as night, just like the last. I got the hang of cast netting on my very first try. I caught a crab that night and Hoc had 2 massive bites but each one the fish got away. Very disappointed but oh well. We called it a night at 1 and drove home. Was surprised that we both weren't tired at all.
Well thats all. In a rush now. Plans were made 5 minutes ago. Sorry for bad punctuation / spelling near end and cussing. Thats how i am :) Love me, Hate me, Your choice
Peace out.
Once a King, Always a king. Even death can't erase you.
BE THE HERO.
(motto)

No comments:
Post a Comment