Didn't do much yesterday morning, just played LoL and watched anime til the evening. Most of 2dn was going to some chick's party and some were left out so we decided to go eat and play some pool for the evening. Had Macca's then headed off to The Matchroom where we played pool for 2 hours. Such good times were had with Leon, Hoc n the Seed. I need to brush up on my skills as I am getting rusty.
Today was practically the same cept tonight we are playing Dirty Santa instead. Keen as a beannnnnnn.
I hope the gifts will be good and fun times to be had. Too bad not everyone can attend. Some with legit reasons and some with other priorities. Sorry but if you put hoes before bros, you aren't really family.
I reallllyyyyyyyyyy hope the present arrives before xmas. Otherwise its gonna be late -_-'
Any who drinks to be had and laughter to share, hope you all have a good evening :)
We need to suit the fuck up.
No comments:
Post a Comment