Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Day 29.

Woke up today, played some LoL then hit up Inala for some lunch with the guys. Then afterwards we were like what do. So we went to Redland Bay at Wellington Point, Capalaba. So off we(Vinh, Hoc, Hoa, Krillan, Leon and I) went but little did we know.... After going for what seemed to be ages we found ourselves on the countryside. Cows and horses on paddocks as far as the eye can see. Then the misfortunes begun, we took the wrong turn cause Jack is a shit navigator and veered into an off road trail. We followed it til the end and well... it was some random's house LOL. So we U-turned back out from which we came and might I add that it was rocky the entire way. This is no place for a lowered sports car. Every lump and bump was felt and the cringes were made. Well we made it back to the main road and got back on track when suddenly I receive a phone call from Hoc(He was in Hoa's car with Krillan). He wondered if we wanted to go eat the hottest burger in Aus as it was near where we were headed. I replied with "I dont mind" neither did Leon or Vinh. So off we went... We soon finally arrived after a small detour because of Krillan again and I set my sights on a Golden Gaytime. Fuck yesss. Hoa and Hoc decided to do the MegaDeath Burger Challenge and Leon was like 'Yolo'. I began to slowly grin as this was the moment I shall savour for quite some time. The first tear drop is always so satisfying to watch. After a long wait the burgers came and I could smell the fear in the air as one by one, they were placed in front of their victims. Each began to cut up their burger into quarters and the games begun as each took their first bite. One by one they took a bite, then another, then another, over and over again. Turns out this wasn't a good idea as I suspected as tears and snot were shed. The first to drop out was Hoa after barely finishing into his second quarter. Then it was Leon who was neck to neck with Hoc but it seemed the chill was too much too handle. Then it was all down to one. I kept pushing him on, encouraging him on with my way of words for the most part even though Leon telling me to shut up, I refused. Even if they don't realise what I'm trying to achieve, I'll continue to do my thing even if it is in the shadows. Eventually after a lot of words of encouragement he finally finished the plate and got his name on the wall of fame. I went to buy him a slushie for his victory but he beat me to it haha. Oh well. We then ventured back to the main quest of the day from what seemed to be an eternity. Finally hit the sand shortly after arrival and went to pick up some shellfish! Oh man was so excited to find random shit out there! haha so much fun was had but too bad there weren't any crabs that were note worthy though :( Then onwards to the jetty to try out cast netting to try our luck but it was just so windy and I really doubt there are any fish there anyways. So we called it quits after 3 tries hahaha. After all that we had an idea, to go get coffee at the ' three monkeys' but the shellfish would die if we did. So no go. We went home and here I am now.

Long non paragraphed.
TR;DR: Went to lunch, got crazy idea to go fishing/walking at Redland bay, proceed to eat hottest burger in Aus, caught shellfish and went home.


Set Sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment